The Historic Manti House Inn is a privately owned Inn. Our policies are:
- ROOM RESERVATION. A credit card or cash deposit is necessary to reserve a room. Room payment is collected upon arrival and check-in. To pay with a credit card, it must be present upon arrival.
- TWO GUESTS TO A ROOM (up to 4 guests in room #203).
- CHECK-IN. Check-in is between 3:00 P.M. and 9:00 P.M. If a LATE CHECK-IN is necessary, please call on the day of your reservation to arrange for after hours entry. DOORS ARE LOCKED AT 9:00 p.m.
- CHECK-OUT is 11:00 A.M. Late Check-out is available until 1:00 P.M. for an additional $15 charge per room.
- CANCELLATIONS. Three days notice* is required for cancellation to avoid a cancellation charge. The cancellation charge is 25% of the total reservation amount. *Forfeit the entire amount of the room for non canceled rooms, rooms canceled after 10 a.m. on the day of reservation date (unless room(s) are filled). Payment is due for rooms during the Manti Pageant on January 1st or at time reservation is made if after January 1st. Cancellations will be refund until June 1st. After June 1st no refunds will be issued.
- NO SMOKING, CANDLES, OR OPEN FLAMES. There is to be no smoking of any kind within or immediately adjacent to the Historic Manti House Inn. Due to insurance limits and local fire codes; candles, incense or similar products or open flame may not be used on the property. A $200 service fee will be charged to anyone not adhering to these policies.
- NO PETS.
- SERVICE CHARGES. To avoid a possible cleaning charge, we ask that you use the provided table and chairs, rather than the bed, for any dining in your room. Guests are asked to provide prompt notice to staff of any accident resulting in fabric stains, glass breakage, or other damage to help minimize any cleaning, replacement, or related charges. Where necessary, cleaning or replacement charges will be collected for cleaning or damage beyond normal and regular facilities use, and for replacing missing items.
- Each guest is asked to respect and be considerate of other guests to ensure a pleasant and quiet stay for all. Anyone causing a disturbance or otherwise diminishing the stay of others will be required to leave the premises and/or, at the discretion of Inn property owners, to compensate Inn management for revenue or good will lost from other quests due to the disturbance.